utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @MAGNUS73,

It is strange because everytime you finish the test you have the option to ask someone to call you back. What you can do also is to contact the customer service through the Social Media Facebook ; Twitter. I would advise you to be helped by a french speaker since there is no english department at SFR customer service.

Please do not hesitate to come back to me if you need any help.

Have a nice evening.

MAGNUS73
Visiteur
I have made many messages on messenger but absolutely no reply there. And I had a french speaking friend who helped me once. They told her the same thing. "Someone is going to contact you within 48 hours". That was Wednesday 11 March. They also took her phone number so the language is not a problem. It seems like I'm not a interesting customer to you.
MAGNUS73
Visiteur
And obviously still the same bad service from SFR.
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Dear @MAGNUS73,

Sorry to hear that you already been helped by a French speaker, but unfotunately here at the Forum we do not have any acess to your personal files, since the customer service is not here. In your case, I would suggest you to contact again the customer service through the Social Media Facebook ; Twitter in order to speak with an adviser who has acess to your details.

Have a nice evening.

MAGNUS73
Visiteur
I have sent several messages to both Facebook and Twitter but no respons at all.
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @MAGNUS73,

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately with the current situation a lot of our adviser are very busy. I would advise you even if it's not easy to try again untill you reach someone at the customer service.

Please let me know once you ve been talking with one of our adviser

Have a nice week end

MAGNUS73
Visiteur
I know about the situation. But when I was reported this problem the first time there were no quarantine. And someone called me today but they ended the call before I answered. There was a signal for the call less than 1 second. Not a chance for me to answer so quickly.
Another disappointment. I really hope that I get some good things when everything is working again. It's not so funny to pay for something that you can't deliver.
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Hi all,
It seems that I have the same issue. I moved to a new apartment, I received an email that my connection and new phone number has been activated and when I plugged my WiFi plus box I see there is no Internet connection.
Can someone help me please?
I don’t speak French and during quarantine sfr accepts only phone calls and no messages in messenger.

Thank you in advance
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @MAGNUS73,

I completely understand your position, please be patient and try to contact the customer service again to help the process.

@utilisateur_supprimé Here at the Forum, we dont have access to your personal files since the customer service is not here, in that sense I would advise you to contact them with the help of a french speaker since there is no english speaker at the Customer service.

Have a nice day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Well noted and thanks @utilisateur_supprimé
Though I feel like I am in a loop because the website says contact the chat, the chat is closed, calling 1023 is saying this service is not available, so trying to contact the forum...
I will keep trying, though you are doing great job And it would be better if you were on their customer service team. You replied quickly and in English

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus