Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

No cancellation fee if moving abroad?

wongho01
Visiteur

I am on a special offer that gives monthly discounts, but it is a 12-month fixed contract. 

I am moving to another country for a new job, and so I would like to cancel my offer early (at 11 months). My google search tells me there will be no cancellation fee in this case. Is this correct?

Also, can I specify the termination date in the letter to SFR requesting cancellation, to a date greater than 10 days of sending the letter?

Thank you.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @wongho01

i suggest you to contact customer Service to have more information about your contract's cancellatio. You can use this tchat

Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

4 RÉPONSES 4
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hi @wongho01 

Yes, "normally":

• You can cancel your plan (before the end of the first 12-months) without fees for early-cancellation (but I'm not sure you can avoid the regular 49€ for closing the contract).
  • You can also specify in your letter the desired date of cancellation (different from the default date in 10 days).

Nevertheless, it has been sometimes reported that mistakes occurred, so pay attention an be careful.

Regards.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

wongho01
Visiteur

Thank you very much @Ryry

Last question, if I may: At which point do I get the postage labels to return the SFR box and cables? Is it only AFTER the cancellation date? What I wish is to set the cancellation date to one day before my flight, and send off the box and cables on the day of departure.

Thank you again.

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello again,

I guess (but I'm not sure) that the labels will be available in your web account a few days after your cancellation request accepted, no matter the real date is in 10 days or later...

But I let people that know this detail confirm it or not.

Bye.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @wongho01

i suggest you to contact customer Service to have more information about your contract's cancellatio. You can use this tchat

Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus