My mobile plan has been terminated - still receiving the bills

swatika01
Visiteur

I have never received the sim card but still keep receiving the bills. After speaking with customer care, they agreed to refund me the paid amount and confirmed the final cancellation of the line but it never happened as a result of which I am still receiving the bills. Where can I contact to get this done, as physical stores are not helpful and customer service on 1023 doesn't accept that the line was cancelled, in-fact they ask me to send the sim card back which is not possible. I am really disappointed with SFR and the services. Why is it so difficult to get rid of SFR. Can please someone suggest what should i do?

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé ici car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté. Bonne journée !

5 RÉPONSES 5
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @swatika01,

Sorry to hear that. As there are no customer service reprentatives here, we can't access your customer files to see what happened. Did you receive an email confirming your initial cancellation (when the said so by phone the first time) ? If not, it means it's not effective indeed.

swatika01
Visiteur

I have been requesting for the confirmation email from the customer care but there did not send it. They kept saying that we shall send it soon. I think the recordings can well prove this. As I do not speak french, one of my friend helped me out. I can not continue with this scenario for the longer period, could someone please help me to cancel it. Its like cheating the customers, i also requested for this again last week but non action taken, Is there an physical office of SFR where i could go and settle this down.

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

There is not unfortunatly. I'll try passing your case so that someone from SFR call you about this (I'll indicate that you don't speak french). I don't know when you'll be called though.

I hope everything will be settled soon.

Have a nice day.

swatika01
Visiteur

Sure thankyou for the help but do they have my number as I dont think i have shared before. Is there an email id for english speakers and I shall contact on the same.  Could you you please also tell me how to terminate internet contract as i dint understand anything on the customer service line. It was in french.  

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

They will tell if they don't find your number, and there is no mail to contact SFR, whether in French or in English.

To terminate your contract, you have to call 1023 and reach the cancellation service ("service résiliation"), where a customer service representative will explain the process to you. Calling 1023 is mandatory to cancel your subscription.

If you can't understand/speak French, have someone nearby to call on your behalf.

I can't help you more at my level, sorry.

Have a nice day nonetheless.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus