Passer au contenu principalPasser à la recherchePasser au pied de page
Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

maintenance of SFR box internet connection

sarojpa01
Visiteur
I have no internet in the SFR FIbre box for last 25 days. SFR technician came twice ,but no success. How to resolve this issue? As I speak english, I am having difficulty in communicating with with SFR customer care over telephone. The SFR help line 1026 need SFR mobile number to connect, but I do not have.
1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello,

I am having difficulty in communicating with with SFR customer care over telephone. The SFR help line 1026 need SFR mobile number to connect, but I do not have.

1026 is the international customer service in foreign language (English / Arabic)

1023 is the national customer service (French)

I was not aware that the 1026 is restricted to calls from SFR lines only.

But it is not the case for the 1023:

• you can call it from any French telephone
  • and if the provider of this line cannot route the call to this SFR special normal, you can dial the equivalent "standard" ten-digit number 09 70 83 10 23 as documented by SFR (HERE)
  • you can also get a callback by requesting it from the "SFR & Moi" mobile app

=> French customer service does only require your customer ID that a robotic voice will ask you to enter.

If you have difficulty to speak French and no French speaking person to help you, you may prefer write by chat with the customer service, or with social networks: this is documented (HERE).

Bye,

P.S. Maybe Google Translate can help you to translate the webpages mentioned above since they are written in French.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello,

I am having difficulty in communicating with with SFR customer care over telephone. The SFR help line 1026 need SFR mobile number to connect, but I do not have.

1026 is the international customer service in foreign language (English / Arabic)

1023 is the national customer service (French)

I was not aware that the 1026 is restricted to calls from SFR lines only.

But it is not the case for the 1023:

• you can call it from any French telephone
  • and if the provider of this line cannot route the call to this SFR special normal, you can dial the equivalent "standard" ten-digit number 09 70 83 10 23 as documented by SFR (HERE)
  • you can also get a callback by requesting it from the "SFR & Moi" mobile app

=> French customer service does only require your customer ID that a robotic voice will ask you to enter.

If you have difficulty to speak French and no French speaking person to help you, you may prefer write by chat with the customer service, or with social networks: this is documented (HERE).

Bye,

P.S. Maybe Google Translate can help you to translate the webpages mentioned above since they are written in French.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus