Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Big problem with customer service SFR - 1hr after instalation internet is dead! NO contact!

karolinale01
Visiteur

A very disappointing experience with SFR France. 

Internet installation was successful, BUT after 1 hour!!! stopped working (zero range). This was reported immediately. The application was accepted immediately (demande) and nothing, silence, no parcel since 20th September. Every day in the chat I hear a different excuse - 1. that there is no notification 2. that the parcel has been sent, 3. that the parcel has not been sent, 4. that there is a delay, 5. that they do not have access to the information, etc. 

Everyday, new lie.

I still don't have the Internet, which I need for work, SFR will expose me to big losses.

If there is any regulatory authority whom we can report this online, please let me know. I would like to report them the incompetence if honouring SFRs commitment. This is a blatant scam, you are paying for something that does not exist! 

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @karolinale01 

Once your request has been taken into account, the average time it takes to activate the SFR phone li subscription is approximately 2 weeks.
Note that you can also contact SFR customer service to benefit from a 200 GB data envelope, on a Mobile SFR or RED line.
Do not hesitate to contact SFR customer service again within a few days if your services are still not functional.

Have a good day!

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
2 RÉPONSES 2
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @karolinale01 

Once your request has been taken into account, the average time it takes to activate the SFR phone li subscription is approximately 2 weeks.
Note that you can also contact SFR customer service to benefit from a 200 GB data envelope, on a Mobile SFR or RED line.
Do not hesitate to contact SFR customer service again within a few days if your services are still not functional.

Have a good day!

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @karolinale01 

Yes, your connection has been OK and then is not down.

But I don't understand why the customer service directly accepted to send you a parcel (a new box?) without any technician coming and checking if your fiber has not been broken or simply unplugged which is not unlikely.

Then I wouldn't be very surprised than no new box device has ever been sent to you for the moment...

after 1 hour!!! stopped working (zero range).

When you speak of range, do you mean wifi only?

Then does it mean that Ethernet connexion (with RJ45 câble) is still working?

If nor wifi nor Ethernet are working, it would b one more point to think that your connexion is cut/unplugged and that a device change is usuels.

If there is any regulatory authority whom we can report this online, please let me know. I would like to report them the incompetence if honouring SFRs commitment. This is a blatant scam, you are paying for something that does not exist! 

For the payment, the French law is clear: any provider has to give your money back for the days billed without working service. You deserve it.

But quite all French ISP give this money back at the end of the problem, when the start and end date are clearly known.

Nevertheless, even if you depend on this connection for work, without a PRO-plan, you cannot get more refund (PRO-plan are not always more expensive, but of course the cheaper one are not very better that plan for non-pro users) : http://www.sfr.fr/pro

There is indeed a regularity author to help solving problems: read HERE, and THERE to get the address of the SFR "service consommateur" concerned in this procedure.

regards,

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus