Question résolue

connection fibre

berndst01
Visiteur

j'ai une question concernant une connexion en fibre optique. la fibre optique est disponible dans notre localité. mais je n'ai pas encore de ligne dans ma maison. si je souscris un contrat avec SFR pour un raccordement à la fibre optique, le raccordement et les frais y afférents sont-ils pris en charge par SFR ? ou font-ils partie de l'offre si l'on souscrit un contrat ? Si c'est possible, merci de répondre en anglais car je ne parle pas (encore) très bien le français.

2 RÉPONSES RECOMMANDÉES

Solutions approuvées
Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
jeanfi03
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @berndst01 ,

Bienvenue sur La Communauté SFR ,

Nous n'avons pas un accès aux comptes clients .

You must first test your eligibility for fiber   : you must enter all the information possible, the street number, lane, av, paths, road, postal code .

If not, contact customer service, a sales advisor who will check whether you are eligible for fiber, in certain cases there will be installation costs which can amount to 60€ or more.

Request a call back here  > : contactez le Service Client SFR. 

Demandez qu'on vous rappel   ici > : contactez le Service Client SFR. 

Bonne chance.
Cordialement,

JE.

jeanfi03
Contributeur Elite

@berndst01 ,

When the test says you are eligible  :

At this point it is the sales advisor who checks according to the distance between the amoire and your house, and gives you the amount of the work, generally these are fixed prices: ask the advisor to give you a quote. It could be that Installation costs are covered by the municipality.

There is another solution, which is to go to an SFR store and look on this map closest to you:   boutique.sfr.fr 

Pardon my English!!! I use: translate.google

Bonne chance.
Cordialement,

JE.

contactez le Service Client SFR. 

4 RÉPONSES 4
jeanfi03
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @berndst01 ,

Bienvenue sur La Communauté SFR ,

Nous n'avons pas un accès aux comptes clients .

You must first test your eligibility for fiber   : you must enter all the information possible, the street number, lane, av, paths, road, postal code .

If not, contact customer service, a sales advisor who will check whether you are eligible for fiber, in certain cases there will be installation costs which can amount to 60€ or more.

Request a call back here  > : contactez le Service Client SFR. 

Demandez qu'on vous rappel   ici > : contactez le Service Client SFR. 

Bonne chance.
Cordialement,

JE.

berndst01
Visiteur

Thanks for you quick reply. I have done that already and the response was:

La fibre est disponible

which comes at no surprise as my neighbour has already a connection and the pole is right in front of my house. It still leaves the question if the physical connection is made and covered by SFR if I choose to make a contract with them. Can you answer that?

Merci beaucoup

jeanfi03
Contributeur Elite

@berndst01 ,

When the test says you are eligible  :

At this point it is the sales advisor who checks according to the distance between the amoire and your house, and gives you the amount of the work, generally these are fixed prices: ask the advisor to give you a quote. It could be that Installation costs are covered by the municipality.

There is another solution, which is to go to an SFR store and look on this map closest to you:   boutique.sfr.fr 

Pardon my English!!! I use: translate.google

Bonne chance.
Cordialement,

JE.

contactez le Service Client SFR. 

berndst01
Visiteur

Merci pour votre réponse ! Il semble que je doive couvrir moi-même le coût du raccordement à la maison, à moins que le conseil local ne le prenne en charge. La prochaine boutique SFR est à 40 km et je ne suis pas sûr que mon français soit encore assez bon pour faire comprendre mon cas. Quoi qu'il en soit, je pense que cela ne devrait pas être trop coûteux car le poteau avec la connexion en fibre optique est juste devant ma maison et le voisin a une connexion donc je sais qu'elle est là. il n'y a pas besoin de creuser, juste de faire passer un fil du poteau à la maison via les câbles téléphoniques et les câbles d'alimentation déjà présents. seriez-vous en mesure de donner une estimation approximative du coût ?

Traduit avec DeepL.com (version gratuite)

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus