utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Please please how do I get any help at all from sfr.   I signed up on 14th January, received box 21st January.  Also ordered a sim card at the same time.  We only moved in over the weekend  My sim has not arrived, they say they couldn,t deliver it because the address was wrong.... well the engineer found us using the same address!  now they advise that they cannot send out another sim!!!  Also our internet connection is atrocious... either no signal or a download of maximum 1.59.  Useless to me trying to run a business.

What I want to do is cancel and use another provider but I can find any help on how to do this.   Im getting angry, frustrated and desperate.    

ziadalale
Visiteur

yes, there is post address you can get from their service online https://assistance.sfr.fr/runtime/contacter/chat-commercial-mobile.html 

or call 1026 in English and 1023 in Frnch and an advisor will support you or gaide you more.

Gppd luck.

@utilisateur_supprimé   wrote:

Anyone knows how to make a formal complaint against the SFR company?

@utilisateur_supprimé   wrote:

Anyone knows how to make a formal complaint against the SFR company?

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

I am trying to send letters to SFR regarding invoices for services I do not have.  I sent a letter requiring a signature and it was returned as unknown address.  I wish to make a formal complaint.  Tried Facebook- nothing!… I am not a happy customer AT ALL and wish to mail a complaint.  I expect an address where I can do so.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

I am in the same quandary.Have been forced to pay  twice for this months connection and cannot make a complaint .

Sent a registered letter and it was refused and the letter came straight back to me

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

tried both those numbers and couldnt speak to the the French one 

The English one responded but said he couldnt help .He gave me a phone number which doesnt seemto exist

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Dear Monkey 666 

I am sure the so called helper is a troll because none of the solutions proffered to you are valid . I havent checked all but have checkedout 3 and all were completely mickymouse 

This is the very worst provider in France 

I havealready found that 3 of my friends have been vastly overcharged mainly for things they had not either ordered or received and all 3 have left 

I am considering my options but I mean to get my money back

Good luck to you x

dwilk
Contributeur en Herbe

I am now at the end of my year with them and NEVER AGAIN will I touch SFR

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus