Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

ADSL Box is not working

mlno01
Visiteur

Bonjour,

I recently ordered a ADSL box. However the box, and even the adapter don't turn on. I have a difficult time finding an English customer service So i figure I try it through this route.

Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction or knows how to fix this issue??

Merci!

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Sure,  you can reach a technician via the Chat Technique !

Once again, have a nice day 😄

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
3 RÉPONSES 3
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @mlno01,

I understand your distress, know that the SFR Community is a platform for mutual assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here, I invite you to contact the Technical Chat in order to communicate your situation to an SFR technician who will accompany you in the resolution of this malfunction.

However you'll need to find a french speaker to help you or you could use a translator.

Hoping I could help you.

Have a good day,

mlno01
Visiteur

Hello Antony,

Thanks for your response, I have tried to contact the chat but I get an automated message saying that I have a cancelled line : "Je constate que vous êtes connecté sur un compte client d'une ligne résiliée, je préfère vous mettre en relation avec un conseiller. Souhaitez-vous poursuivre ?" And it won't let me continue after.

Is there a way you could put me in contact with the technical chat?

Thanks in advance.

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Sure,  you can reach a technician via the Chat Technique !

Once again, have a nice day 😄

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus