Why can't I get fibre?

davidjo01
Contributeur en Herbe

My house is eligible for fibre, it says so on the NATHD website, and also Orange and Free say it is ready. Only SFR say it is not available.
How can this be so, I have asked the question and only get told to be patient, no real answer, and no idea of when it might happen. This is not my idea of customer service. I would like a real answer.
I live in Bellac 87300

4 RÉPONSES 4
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @davidjo01

The SFR Community is a platform for mutual assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here, and we cannot access your file.

Thus I cannot give you a proper answer however I recommend you to use this map for a better understanding of the current situation of your network. 

Hava good day. 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
davidjo01
Contributeur en Herbe

All maps say I am eligible. Only SFR says I am not.
Today we call and they say it will be 6 months wait in Bellac. 

The fibre is outside our house, the box is 3 metres from our wall.
We were told it is your deployment strategy that means we cannot get it. You have let us down, and now you will cost us money to change to another provider.
I will be sure to let everyone in Bellac know the situation, good luck with receiving any more customers here.

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @davidjo01

Sorry to ear about what you were told. The SFR Community is a platform for mutual assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here, and we cannot access your file.

Thanking you for your understanding and courtesy. 

Have a nice day, 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
davidjo01
Contributeur en Herbe

Thank you, yes, as a community minded person, I will be sure to tell my community that SFR cannot provide fibre for 6 months, even though it is available.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus