Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

no internet

brianco01
Visiteur

I was using SOSH last month, which worked but kept slowing down. I cancelled my SOSH contact and signed for a SFR ADSL account. I have not be able to access the internet since then. having used the chat line and visited the shop in Pontivy. nothing have been resolved. 

My telephone line is still active as I have dial tone. the NB6 router never connects to SFR. I have tried resetting box to initial conditions, but nothing seems to work. the "access" light flashes one but never stays on. the right LED remains red.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @brianco01,

In this situation I invite you to contact the Technical Chat, if not already done, in order to communicate your situation to an SFR technician who will accompany you in the resolution of this malfunction.
Hoping you could help.

Have a good day ! 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
4 RÉPONSES 4
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @brianco01,

First of all, did you subscribe a RED by SFR ( Green logo) contract or an SFR one (Red logo) ?

Stating available.

Have a nice day

brianco01
Visiteur

i just subscribed to a SFR starter ADSL.

I did not subscribe to RED

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @brianco01,

In this situation I invite you to contact the Technical Chat, if not already done, in order to communicate your situation to an SFR technician who will accompany you in the resolution of this malfunction.
Hoping you could help.

Have a good day ! 

brianco01
Visiteur

I have been chatting and visiting the shop over the last month. Sorry to say your engineers aren’t worth it!

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus