Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Help in english

sandrineca05
Visiteur

Hi. I have a problem with playing online on my ps4 and ps5. Is there any place I can get help in english?

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

@sandrineca05  a écrit :

If I am to install a vps on the router are there a guid to properly do that?

No way for installing a VPN on the root (you don't have access for that).

I was speaking of a VPN-software... But I just realize that we were speaking of Playstation and not PC, so the VPN-software is likely to be not possible...

Bye.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

7 RÉPONSES 7
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @sandrineca05,

Could you explain your problem please ? Maybe one of our community members will be able to help :).

sandrineca05
Visiteur

About 10 days ago online play stopped working on both ps4 and ps5. I can watch youtube on the consoles but unable to play online games. They are connected with ethernet cables. I have opened the ports on the router suggested by playstation network helpdesk. According to them psn has no problems and are running fine. When i call sfr they say my line is fine. However there must be an issue somewhere as it is not working. I have a box sfr power. Internet on my pc seem to work, just not the playstations. Anybody can help me with this issue? 

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @Robert26 

I have a box sfr power.

This is not the reference of a particular box for SFR, but the name of a subscription plan.

Could you check and tell us what is the exact model of your box with the officiel names? See thumbnails here, you can click and read the linked pages to see larger images to be sure of your selection.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥

sandrineca05
Visiteur

I have the box named Box Tres Haut Debit.

Also I would like to add that if I use my mobile phones as a internet connection I can play games online on playstation. unfortunately this is not a solution as i have to high ping and a limited data plan. However it might be an indication things are working on playstations side of things.

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @sandrineca05 

I have the box named Box Tres Haut Debit.

OK, so you have a "all-in-one" box (combining internet and TV in the same device, correct ?)

Your problème is quite surprising since such problem did not arise for a long time (only the MODEM THD wifi AC is still concerned).

Do you have the opportunity to test with a (free) VPN... I guess it will work, but it could help to understand what fails in your case.

Bye.

sandrineca05
Visiteur

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

@sandrineca05  a écrit :

No way for installing a VPN on the root (you don't have access for that).

I was speaking of a VPN-software... But I just realize that we were speaking of Playstation and not PC, so the VPN-software is likely to be not possible...

Bye.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus