Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Regarding cancelling SFR outside France

sreejith01
Visiteur

Hello all,

I moved to the US from France, two months ago. Before leaving France I had visited the SFR store in Toulouse (the place I used to live in France) to enquire about the procedure to close the SFR postpaid sim contract. I wanted the SFR sim to be active for a couple of days even after leaving France since I had given this number to the airline people. The personnel in the store adviced me to call 1023 after reaching the U.S., and that the cancellation can be done 'through a phone call'. I was also specifically told that the customer care personnel speak English (I am not a fluent French speaker). 

The story was quite different when I tried calling them after reaching the U.S. Either nobody picked up or if at all they did, there was nobody who can speak English. After looking at the internet I realised that I had to send a mail (an email from the registered email account will not suffice!!!) to the SFR office, but here again, many websites mention many different addresses.

I would appreciate if anybody can guide me on what to do considering the facts that I am no more in France and that I am a fluent French speaker?

Thanks in advance,

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @sreejith01,

La démarche pour résilier une offre est décrite sur la page dédiée de l'Assistance SFR :). Vous devez en effet appeler le 1023 qui vous donnera l'adresse postale à laquelle envoyer un courrier. Voici la démarche résumée, n'hésitez pas à vous aider d'un traducteur au besoin :

Bonne journée !

1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @sreejith01,

La démarche pour résilier une offre est décrite sur la page dédiée de l'Assistance SFR :). Vous devez en effet appeler le 1023 qui vous donnera l'adresse postale à laquelle envoyer un courrier. Voici la démarche résumée, n'hésitez pas à vous aider d'un traducteur au besoin :

Bonne journée !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus