Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Deactivation of Sim Card or Close of SFR subscription

deeyasa01
Visiteur

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to close my SFR subscription/deactivate my SFR sim card on 31.03.2022 as I am returing to India permanently.  My contract with SFR is already over and now I am using my sim card without cobtract. Kindly guide me how to process the closing of SFR subscription. Thanks in advance for your valuable guidance.

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé ici car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté. Bonne journée !

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @deeyasa01,

To cancel your SFR subscription you need to call the customer service, to do that dials the 1023. I recommend you to be helped by a french speaker to facilitate the process.

Find every useful information about cancelling a subscription on this dedicated page.

Hoping I was able to help you.

Have a good day.

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
2 RÉPONSES 2
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @deeyasa01,

To cancel your SFR subscription you need to call the customer service, to do that dials the 1023. I recommend you to be helped by a french speaker to facilitate the process.

Find every useful information about cancelling a subscription on this dedicated page.

Have a good day.

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @mariambe01,

You should be able to resign using the link in the footer (black panel at the bottom of the page) of the Homepage SFR, in the section "Espace Client" clic on the last button at the bottom of the section. Do not hesitate to use a translation extension on the website to navigate more easly.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus