Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Contract termination

marinaiv01
Visiteur

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m writing to you in order to understand the current status of my contract. I will do it in English as I don’t speak French.

I used to be your client having SFR mobile number and corresponding services, but due to personal reasons I would like to terminate the contact as I am not living in France and I am closing my connections with the country. In March of this year, I tried to terminate my contract via personal area on the website and after receiving feedback from the clients’ support, I was more than sure that my contract was canceled.
Due to this fact I haven’t entered my personal area anymore until the moment (today) when I received an email from SFR saying that my French bank (where I have canceled my account) informed SFR that I don’t have enough money to pay the bill. Now I am really worried because I can’t pay for SFR service that I don’t actually need.
I was unpleasantly surprised to know that I kept paying for the services since March…
Could you please tell me how can I terminate the contract online? I have no chance to travel to France and I need to manage the contract termination anyway.
I kindly ask you to help me!

Best regards,
Marina

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Magali
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @marinaiv01,

As we are not in contact with customer service, I invite you to contact an advisor on social networks (Facebook ou Twitter), so that he can access your file and can take charge of it quickly to resolve the situation.

For information, here the procedure for terminating a contract.

To know, if you have subscribed to an offer with 12 or 24 month and if you not completed your commitment period an early termination fee will be charged.

To terminated your contract you have to called the customer service to +336 1000 1023. An advisor will give you the postal address to send your termination letter to.

You will then receive an email or letter to indicate that your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day,

Magali, Community Manager à votre écoute
1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Magali
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @marinaiv01,

As we are not in contact with customer service, I invite you to contact an advisor on social networks (Facebook ou Twitter), so that he can access your file and can take charge of it quickly to resolve the situation.

For information, here the procedure for terminating a contract.

To know, if you have subscribed to an offer with 12 or 24 month and if you not completed your commitment period an early termination fee will be charged.

To terminated your contract you have to called the customer service to +336 1000 1023. An advisor will give you the postal address to send your termination letter to.

You will then receive an email or letter to indicate that your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day,

Magali, Community Manager à votre écoute

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus