Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Canceling contract - no longer in the country

tyronle01
Visiteur

Hi,

How do i cancel my contract if i'm no longer in France? Is there no way to do it over email/espace?

thank you for assistance.

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé ici car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @tyronle01

The SFR Community is a platform for mutual assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here.

In order to terminate your offer you need to:
Contact an advisor by phone at 1023. They will provide you with the mailing address to which send your termination mail (paper version).
Then send your request by mail, upon receipt of your mail, the cancellation will be effective within 10 days.
And you will then receive an e-mail or a letter indicating that your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day,

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
3 RÉPONSES 3
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @tyronle01

Are speaking about a phone contract or an internet contract ? 

Do you know if you are still engaged ? 

Have a nice day, 

tyronle01
Visiteur

Hi @Antony 

Thank you for your reply.

I have a sim card with the 5 GB 4G + option. I just wanted the sim card with the data so I think it is an internet contract. On my Espace it says my offer is no longer engaged.

Hope this helps.

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @tyronle01

The SFR Community is a platform for mutual assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here.

In order to terminate your offer you need to:
Contact an advisor by phone at 1023. They will provide you with the mailing address to which send your termination mail (paper version).
Then send your request by mail, upon receipt of your mail, the cancellation will be effective within 10 days.
And you will then receive an e-mail or a letter indicating that your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day,

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus