Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

boxe return without label during covid

annettesu01
Contributeur en Herbe

I cancelled my Sfr in November but havent returned the boxe due to Covid and l am out of the country. A friend went to the store - was closed- then when they did find one store open the boxe was not accepted as there was no paperwork. I am blocked online from downloading the label to put on it as now Sfr say l will have to pay a penalty for not returning it on time. I have tried chat but it is not equipped to answer my problem, l called the store and was told they were too short of staff to help me but he gave me 1023 to call ( l asked for an international number). I have written recorded delivery to the only address l could find for Sfr hoping they would forward it. Can anyone help here please?

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Pia
Contributeur Confirmé

Hello @annettesu01

You can reach a customer representative on social networks Facebook & Twitter so he can send back the label you need.  I strongly advise you to a write in french or to have someone to do it for you.

Have a good day.

Pia, Community Manager à votre écoute

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Pia
Contributeur Confirmé

Hello @annettesu01

You can reach a customer representative on social networks Facebook & Twitter so he can send back the label you need.  I strongly advise you to a write in french or to have someone to do it for you.

Have a good day.

Pia, Community Manager à votre écoute

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus