Question résolue

Seeking english language help on removing CINE +

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi, can anyone help? At my wits end going around in circles on SFR trying to cancel a Cine + monthly subscrition. Any links I follow are dead (the alleged 'Options' button) and can't see anything on my account. Nothing on the TV. I dont want it, dont use it, didnt mean to click the button to select it on the TV. Cannot find an unsubscribe button on the TV or online. 

Grateful for help. Newly arrived Irish in France so my language skills are poor.

Thanks

Noelle

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi Noelle welcome to the Forum and to France,

If you want to cancel your subscription to Cine +, you must first of all login to your Espace Client then click on "Offre" which is located on the left corner of your screen.

After this step, you will have to select the Channel that you don't want anymore in your case Ciné + in the "Options" category.

Once you find the channel you will just have to click on "Résilier" and the magic will appear.

Let me know if you managed to do it, otherwise I will try to help you again.

Have a nice day.

3 RÉPONSES 3
Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi Noelle welcome to the Forum and to France,

If you want to cancel your subscription to Cine +, you must first of all login to your Espace Client then click on "Offre" which is located on the left corner of your screen.

After this step, you will have to select the Channel that you don't want anymore in your case Ciné + in the "Options" category.

Once you find the channel you will just have to click on "Résilier" and the magic will appear.

Let me know if you managed to do it, otherwise I will try to help you again.

Have a nice day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi Jean, thank you very much for the quick response. I figured it out in the last five minutes. We were signing in with our own email and password which wasn't revealing all account options, it was just showing an overview. I realise now that I have to sign in with an sfr.fr email (that I didn't know we had) to access the full client facilities and account.

I think I've spent about five hours on this so I am very relieved.

I've tried to mark this thread as resolved, however now I can't seem to log in to whatever I created to post this query.

Thanks again for your quick help. It's reassuring to know that the forum is here!

Noelle

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé and @utilisateur_supprimé,

Thank you for your reply. I am very glad that you figured out on how to do it.

If you want to mark this thread as resolved you must login with "Noelle" account and click on 'J'approuve cette réponse" because only the author of the conversation can mark it, that's why you cannot do it via "Simon" account.

That will probably help other English speaker who are facing a similiar situation in the future.

It was a pleasure for me to help you, please do not hesitate to come back to the forum if you need any help.

I wish you both a very nice day.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus