Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

No internet from NB6 ADSL box

riyage01
Visiteur

I have been using SFR ADSL box for more than a year now. From the past 3 days, there have been issues with the Wifi for a few hours at night but it got fixed on its own. But today, it stopped working all together. The Wifi network is detected and connected, but "no internet" notification pops up. I have tried rebooting and resetting the whole system but nothing works. The LED for "S" and "@" does not light up either. Only the power and Wifi buttons have light. Is this a problem from the network?? How can it be fixed? 

Kindly help out because I have many work from home assignments to finish and internet connection is essential. Thanks in advance.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @riyage01

I'm sorry for the disturbance caused by this internet issue, I recommand you to go on this web site to look after the current status of your ligne. 

Be aware that via the SFR&Moi application, you have the possibility to make a self-diagnosis on your line.  Get the app downloaded, go to Assistance then État de la ligne and finally Lancer un diagnostic.
Do not hesitate to give me a feedback on your situation.

Have a good day.

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @riyage01

I'm sorry for the disturbance caused by this internet issue, I recommand you to go on this web site to look after the current status of your ligne. 

Be aware that via the SFR&Moi application, you have the possibility to make a self-diagnosis on your line.  Get the app downloaded, go to Assistance then État de la ligne and finally Lancer un diagnostic.
Do not hesitate to give me a feedback on your situation.

Have a good day.

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus