Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

restitution de equipment

sanjaysn01
Visiteur

I am contacting you all regarding an email concerning “Restitution de équipements” i have received from SFR.

For this, I have already sent all the equipment which was installed at my home during taking the first wifi connection with SFR. AT that time, when I took the connection, there was no TV at my home, so I told the technician that I don’t need any box related to TV which is as below

1. Box Modem NB7
  2. Décodeur télécommande vocale
  3. Mini boîter ONT

Also, I have mentioned the same request to the agency in clichy using which I took this first connection that I don’t need any of the service related to TV, so no equipment also.

But when I saw this email that these items are missing and I need to pay the penalty of 300 euros, I got shocked that if I don’t have the item, how could I return. Moreover whatever item I had, I have returned also.

Could you please help me here.

Thank you,

Sanjay.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @sanjaysn01

I'll try to help you to the best of my ability, know that the SFR Community is a Mutual Aid platform between users. Customer and technical services are not present here.

The best way to resolve this misunderstanding is to contact the customer service trought Facebook or Twitter do not hesitate to use a translator. You can also call directly the customer service even from aboard (+339 79 83 1023). A counselor will then be able to assist you in the resolution of this error. 

Hoping I was able to help you.

Have a nice day.

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @sanjaysn01

I'll try to help you to the best of my ability, know that the SFR Community is a Mutual Aid platform between users. Customer and technical services are not present here.

The best way to resolve this misunderstanding is to contact the customer service trought Facebook or Twitter do not hesitate to use a translator. You can also call directly the customer service even from aboard (+339 79 83 1023). A counselor will then be able to assist you in the resolution of this error. 

Hoping I was able to help you.

Have a nice day.

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus