Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Please help me with the refund (English)

Dhulipalla B
Visiteur

Hello,

I bought an SFR SIM and data pack for 50 Euros(30 day 80GB pack) in a tabac shop in Nantes on July 3. I activated on July 6 but it was not working for some reason and I can't use internet and calls.

In my profile in SFR website, it is showing that the data pack is active, but It is not working in my phone. (Phone is not at fault, I tried 3 different phones)

I went to an SFR shop in Paris on July 12 and they asked me to send my Passport to fru-documents @ sfr.com. I sent my passport on July 13 but the service hasn't been resumed yet. No reply from SFR at all. 

I am leaving France in 5 days. So this pack will be no use to me. I don't want it to be activated now. Please help me how to contact SFR for the refund of 50 euros. 

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Valentin
Contributeur Master

Hello @Dhulipalla B and welcome to the SFR Support Community!

The SFR Community is a mutual aid platform between users. Customer and technical services are not present here.

I invite you to contact an SFR adviser via the social networks Facebook or Twitter so that he can help you.

Have a good day.

Valentin, Social Media Manager à votre écoute 🙂
1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Valentin
Contributeur Master

Hello @Dhulipalla B and welcome to the SFR Support Community!

The SFR Community is a mutual aid platform between users. Customer and technical services are not present here.

I invite you to contact an SFR adviser via the social networks Facebook or Twitter so that he can help you.

Have a good day.

Valentin, Social Media Manager à votre écoute 🙂

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus