Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

how is such a rotten company allowed to operate in a first world country

jamesda02
Visiteur

how is such a rotten company allowed to operate in a first world country?

Sfr employees robbed me to my face in Antibes I requested sans engagement several times informed them i was just in france for a short time

and did not want a contract they told me I would easily be able to stop the service . When I tried to stop my service that I thought was sans engagement I realised they had put me on a 24 month contract that is impossible to stop without a fee this is criminal fraud and I'm sure it is encouraged by the management of this company please let me know how this happens in france that such a rotten place exists and what the legal address of sfr is so I can send documents when i return to my country?

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @jamesda02  and welcome on the Communauté SFR, 
Please contact a customer service representative via private message. on Twitter or Facebook He will access your personal files to help you.
Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

4 RÉPONSES 4
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @jamesda02 

Yes this is a pity and a shame if all happened like this.

In fact there is no plan "sans engagement" by SFR (and in most other main provider)

The option "sans engagement" is often only possible by low cost provide, and they don't have shops in the streets.

In other words, in France to get an offer "sans engagement", you must avoid the street shops and use the web.

I don't know if your position can be defended by the "telecom mediator" see

But it's his/her job to find a commercial solution between clients opposed to their providers. Your problem, of course, is that you don't have elements that would prove to him/her that you asked SFR for a solution without "engagement".

But it's worth trying, this could bring you a commercial arrangement.

Bye.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

jamesda02
Visiteur

thanks for the advice 

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

@Ryry  a écrit :

I don't know if your position can be defended by the "telecom mediator" see

The link was missing in my post: https://www.mediation-telecom.org/

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @jamesda02  and welcome on the Communauté SFR, 
Please contact a customer service representative via private message. on Twitter or Facebook He will access your personal files to help you.
Have a nice day. 

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus