Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

contract cancellation

sevgiba01
Visiteur

hi! I lived in France last year and than ı moved in Netherland but I'm still useing my France number but after march ı started the pay more than my normal plan that's why ı want to contract cancellation with SFR, I hope someone can help me.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @sevgiba01 

but after march ı started the pay more than my normal plan 

If you contracted by "SFR" (and not by the low cost sister-company "Red") then you may not have noticed that the monthly plan automatically increases after the 12 first months that get a discount for any new subscriber.

IN other words, the "normal price" is augmented after one year: isn't what happened to you?

So, if it's normal

• you can not use this raise as a legitimate reason to get a cancellation without fees (that is possible if the raison were not planned in the initial contract)
  • you can only cancel with fees (in others words 49€ for closing the file + a penalty for each month if you were still engaged)

I hope someone can help me.

You have to get the postal address from the the customer service (maybe you can use the chat if you're not very at easy with speaking by phone) and then send a letter of cancellation to the given address.

Regards.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @sevgiba01 

but after march ı started the pay more than my normal plan 

If you contracted by "SFR" (and not by the low cost sister-company "Red") then you may not have noticed that the monthly plan automatically increases after the 12 first months that get a discount for any new subscriber.

IN other words, the "normal price" is augmented after one year: isn't what happened to you?

So, if it's normal

• you can not use this raise as a legitimate reason to get a cancellation without fees (that is possible if the raison were not planned in the initial contract)
  • you can only cancel with fees (in others words 49€ for closing the file + a penalty for each month if you were still engaged)

I hope someone can help me.

You have to get the postal address from the the customer service (maybe you can use the chat if you're not very at easy with speaking by phone) and then send a letter of cancellation to the given address.

Regards.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus