Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Rio Code

null005
Visiteur

I tried 3179 to get my RIO code and tried the customer care, tried all the SFR customer care, whole SFR website. But I was not bale to find a correct. Everyone is suggesting the same 3179, 1023, and the customer care number. Please help. Also I haven't recharged my account for 4 months. Is that an issue?

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté. Bonne journée !

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Bonjour @Ryry et @null005

Thanks for your help @Ryry I hightly agree with you, @null005 should contact customer service via Facebook and Twitter.

Have a nice day,

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
8 RÉPONSES 8
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @null005

Indeed the best way to obtain your RIO code is to call the 3179 with the phone/ SIM card that you want to continue to use, it will not work with another SIM card. You can also contact the customer service via 1023 to obtain your RIO but you will need the help of a french speaking person. I recommend you to read this article to have a better understanding of the RIO system. 

Staying available.

Have a nice day,  

null005
Visiteur

Dear Antony,

Thank you for your response. But when I try 3179, its saying SFR service is not available, I took this SIM in September and haven't recharged after November. Do you think will that be a problem? But 3179 is a free calling service right? I am getting incoming calls to this number. Yes, I have tried 3179 when the same SIM and phone.

I am also unable to connect to 1023.

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @null005 

But 3179 is a free calling service right? I am getting incoming calls to this number
  • Yes the number is not charged by the billing service afterwards
  • But it is not placed technically in the "free call numbers", starting with 0800 xxxxin France (and standard in other countries like USA).

So "maybe", after not reloading your account for months:

1. your SIM has been switched to "incoming calls" only
  2. and I wouln't be surprised that, "technically speaking", it implies you can't dial any special number except visibly free umbers (0800) and emergency (112)

That's just an hypothesis

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

null005
Visiteur

Thank you.

Bonne Journée

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Thank you.

I guess for you the only solutions are:

• call the 1023 from a working line (maybe charged if not belonging to SFR)
  • use the "callback function" on your smartphone with the app "SFR & Moi"
  • drop a message to SFR Customer service with twitter or facebook Messenger

Good luck.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥

Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Bonjour @Ryry et @null005

Thanks for your help @Ryry I hightly agree with you, @null005 should contact customer service via Facebook and Twitter.

Have a nice day,

null005
Visiteur

Could you please let me know the community name or group name in Facebook?

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

@null005  a écrit :

Could you please let me know the community name or group name in Facebook?

In my previous message, the texts were hyperlinks to directly reach the concerned community accounts.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus