Payment cancelation

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi, I came back to my hometown after finishing my life in France last February.

However, while I was dealing with the unfinished financial documents, I found that SFR charged me 19.99 euros.

I didn't receive any emails or receipts related to this payment.

Even the telephone charge I used in France was € 13.99 per month. I can't understand this situation right now. I certainly visited Les halls' SFR office, and I called 1023 and told them to cancel my payment.

I don't understand this situation at all, and after looking around the forum I found that many of my friends were still being billed after returning home. I wanted to email that information to SFR but I could NOT find it.

Can you tell me what I can do?

Thanks for your interest.

-

I posted this on the forum two weeks ago.
I have NOT gotten any help yet, and now it is my next payment day in a few days. I'll lose another 20 euros and if this isn't resolved I will contact my personal consultant and forcefully cancel the payment.
I spent a long time for this case, and I can't take it anymore.

I think the employee who was in charge of my counseling was probably unfaithful. Just because of that I'm very stressed. Please help me.

1 RÉPONSE 1
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @utilisateur_supprimé 

> I posted this on the forum two weeks ago.
> I have NOT gotten any help yet

maybe because you posted in English and that most users here speak French

> I wanted to email that information to SFR but I could NOT find it.

There is no public e-mail given to the customers for contact.

To contact the customer service you have the phone (that you used) the chat (from your client web interface) and, maybe the best alternative to e-mail is the official customer service on twitter or facebook

> I certainly visited Les halls' SFR office, and I called 1023 and told them to cancel my payment.

Normally, to end such a contract with an ISP, in France the official way is NOT to go to a SFR shop NOR simply call the hotline => normally you must write an official letter and send it to the official service (Service Résiliation) with a secure postal mail (in French "Lettre recommandée").

This letter gives you the proof that you made the request and that the recipient signed when receiving this letter.

Otherwise, there might be (like in you case) some missing and no proof that you made the request.

Besides, to get your money back, you can "scale" you problem to upper levels, through this procedure: (see HERE).
You'll find HERE the adresse of the "Service consommateurs" that you may need for the above procedure.

Good luck.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus