Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

English customer service

erascu.alin
Visiteur

There is any ENGLISH assistance when callin 952?? i want to top up my sim card and i dont understand french. Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé ici car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Son titre de votre message a été modifié pour une meilleure compréhension. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @erascu.alin,

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that someone will speak english when calling 952. I strongly suggest that you ask someone to call on your behalf and speak for you in French.

Have a nice day.

6 RÉPONSES 6
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @erascu.alin,

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that someone will speak english when calling 952. I strongly suggest that you ask someone to call on your behalf and speak for you in French.

Have a nice day.

erascu.alin
Visiteur

Can someone help me to top up my sim card? I tried online, it did not work. The single option is to call 952 and to know wich buttons to press further.

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @erascu.alin,

We are not in contact with customer service here. What do you mean by "it did not work" ?

erascu.alin
Visiteur

I press "Vous souhaitez recharger la ligne : VALIDER", and then i receive this message "Rechargement impossible sur cette ligne."  and nothing happened. The page is not loading.

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Thanks @erascu.alin. Unfortunately, this message means you have to call 952 to see what the problem is.

erascu.alin
Visiteur

Unfortunately, they dont have english assistance when i call 952. nobody speaks english in france, except you. Thank you for your help.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus