ENGLISH SPEAKING USER STRUGGLING FOR UNKNOWN CHARGES BY SFR

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

I used SFR INTERNET BOX and mobile for 6 months and I had to terminate the service due to my relocation of work this year Jan. 

I submited all supporting documents and returned the box and they confirmed my termination by email already. 

However, they have been charging me until now without any clear reason. I talked on SFR Facebook page and they confirmed there wouldn't be further charge by SFR in Feb but they lied. Since I'm abroad, it's really hard to call them and the thing is they always have very limited english speaking staff. Basically to make a phone call and wait for the line to be connected, at least I have to spend 10-20 euros per time. Also I terminated the contract and have a lack of access to my SFR account online.

I want to know if it is ligal what SFR charged some amount after termination. 

Also is there any email address I can deliver the message? or anyother way? 

Do you guys happen to see this case? 

I would be really grateful to get your advice. 

cheers, 

2 RÉPONSES 2
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

@utilisateur_supprimé  a écrit :

I used SFR INTERNET BOX and mobile for 6 months and I had to terminate the service due to my relocation of work this year Jan. 

I submited all supporting documents and returned the box and they confirmed my termination by email already. 

However, they have been charging me until now without any clear reason. I talked on SFR Facebook page and they confirmed there wouldn't be further charge by SFR in Feb but they lied. Since I'm abroad, it's really hard to call them and the thing is they always have very limited english speaking staff. Basically to make a phone call and wait for the line to be connected, at least I have to spend 10-20 euros per time. Also I terminated the contract and have a lack of access to my SFR account online.

I want to know if it is ligal what SFR charged some amount after termination. 

Also is there any email address I can deliver the message? or anyother way? 

Do you guys happen to see this case? 

I would be really grateful to get your advice. 

Bonjour @utilisateur_supprimé 

Et en français ? ? ?

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable
Merci pour votre réponse
Google translation-

J’ai utilisé SFR INTERNET BOX et mobile pendant 6 mois et j'ai dû mettre fin au service en raison de la délocalisation de mon travail cette année en janvier.
J'ai soumis tous les documents justificatifs et renvoyé la boîte. Ils ont déjà confirmé ma résiliation par courrier électronique.

Cependant, ils m'ont accusé jusqu'à présent sans raison claire. J'ai parlé sur la page Facebook de SFR et ils ont confirmé que SFR ne ferait plus l'objet de poursuites en février, mais ils ont menti. Depuis que je suis à l'étranger, c'est vraiment difficile de les appeler et le fait est qu'ils ont toujours très peu de personnel parlant anglais. Pour téléphoner et attendre que la ligne soit connectée, je dois au moins dépenser 10 à 20 euros par heure. De plus, j'ai résilié le contrat et je n'ai pas accès à mon compte SFR en ligne.

Je veux savoir s’il est lié ce que SFR a facturé un certain montant après la résiliation.
De plus, y a-t-il une adresse e-mail que je peux transmettre le message? ou de toute autre manière?
Avez-vous les gars voir cette affaire?

Je serais vraiment reconnaissant d'avoir votre avis.
à votre santé

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus