Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Offre résiliée mais toujours prélévée

christinevo01
Visiteur

Hello

What can I whose registered letter to cancle on 1st Ocotber, with a receipt on 5th October, and they are still billing me for my internet and mobile. EI'm

Edit CM : Vous avez posté dans un autre fil de discussion. Pour plus de visibilité, je vous ai créé un sujet ici. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté.

2 RÉPONSES RECOMMANDÉES

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @christinevo01

From the day after receipt of your mail, the cancellation will be effective within 10 days or more if you choose a date greater than 10 days.

You will then receive an e-mail or a letter indicating that your request has been taken into account. You will then only have to pay your closing bill.
The bill that you are refering to must be that closing bill.
Do not hesitate to come back to us if you receive a bill again.

Have a nice day.

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
christinevo01
Visiteur

Hello.

I was asked to contact you again if the matter hasnt been resolved.

I did send a registered letter on 1st october. However still have heard nothing. But stll have been invoiced on 28th October.

I wrote to ask to send me an email as i am not in France. To get mail ( although neihbourd have sId there is no mail in my letterbox

What can i do?  This is very distressing and havent been able to get a english speaking person on the phone

Merci

Christine

5 RÉPONSES 5
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @christinevo01

From the day after receipt of your mail, the cancellation will be effective within 10 days or more if you choose a date greater than 10 days.

You will then receive an e-mail or a letter indicating that your request has been taken into account. You will then only have to pay your closing bill.
The bill that you are refering to must be that closing bill.
Do not hesitate to come back to us if you receive a bill again.

Have a nice day.

Réponse approuvée par l'auteur de la question
christinevo01
Visiteur

Hello.

I was asked to contact you again if the matter hasnt been resolved.

I did send a registered letter on 1st october. However still have heard nothing. But stll have been invoiced on 28th October.

I wrote to ask to send me an email as i am not in France. To get mail ( although neihbourd have sId there is no mail in my letterbox

What can i do?  This is very distressing and havent been able to get a english speaking person on the phone

Merci

Christine

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @christinevo01

Sorry to ear that, first of all to contact SFR Customer Service from abroad call the +336 1000 1023.

Secondly it will be up to you to find a french speaker to communicate with the customer service, as you may had aleardy noticed there is no english speaker available on the phone. 

Did you follow the process, available on this page, to terminate your phone contract ? 

Staying available. 

Have a nice day, 

christinevo01
Visiteur

Merci Antony

It is extremely frustrating that I sent a letter to a given address (by SFR website)  , for which they ignored

Then as you suggested I have a french speaking friend in Australia, who we rang together

We explained that I am in australia and want to cancel my mobile and internet box.

She gave us a new address and suggested that I provide an explanation to avoid the cancellation fee)

I therefore sent all the info by registered mail (on la poste)

I have successfully received an email from SFR cancelling my mobiles within ten days

BUt they have ignored my internet box cancellation as I have had no further advice on that)

So do i need to write with another registered letter to the dame address (as that is what the representative told us)  This will be my third registered letter at my cost. And due to the delays, I am paying for internet for the unsed months of internet!

This is costing me more than the subscription

If you can advise further please

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @christinevo01

Sorry to ear your situation, once again, however I think the best you can do will be to send a letter again. The SFR Community is a platform for mutual assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here, and we cannot access your file. Therefore I cannot do anything more. 

Hoping you can solve your problem.

Have a nice day 

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus