Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

equipment return / retour d'équipement

farheenna01
Visiteur

Can I get an extension on the time given for returning the equipment? I am not currently personally in France and I am unable to get someone else to do it for me within the time limit. 

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. L'intitulé de votre message a été modifié pour une meilleure compréhension. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté. Bonne journée !

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Magali
Contributeur Elite

Hi @farheenna01,

The Customer Service is not present in the SFR Community, I invite you to see directly with an advisor , only him will be able to access your file and tell you if a delay, in view of you situation, is possible.

To contact SFR Customer Service from abroad, call +336 1000 1023 or send  a message via social networks Facebook or Twitter.

Have a nice day,

Magali, Community Manager à votre écoute
1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Magali
Contributeur Elite

Hi @farheenna01,

The Customer Service is not present in the SFR Community, I invite you to see directly with an advisor , only him will be able to access your file and tell you if a delay, in view of you situation, is possible.

To contact SFR Customer Service from abroad, call +336 1000 1023 or send  a message via social networks Facebook or Twitter.

Have a nice day,

Magali, Community Manager à votre écoute

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus