Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Cancel contract

axvdstel
Visiteur

Hi,

I would like to cancel my internet. However it seems impossible to do this via my Espace client and I cant figure out how to do it otherwise.

WHY is this so difficult? SFR is an internet company right? Why wouldn't I be able to cancel my internet, via the internet? Signing a new contract takes like 1 minute, so it seems to be made difficult on purpose with malicious motives.

Can someone help me make this easy please!

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @axvdstel,

Here is how to cancel your contract, as described here :

• Call 1023 and follow indications to reach "service résiliation"
  • Ask for the postal address to which you have to send a letter saying you want to cancel your contract
  • 10 days (at the most) after the letter is received, your contract is canceled.

Please be aware you might have to pay a fee (you'll have to pay 49€ at least, no matter your situation). You can estimate this fee here.

Have a nice day.

1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @axvdstel,

Here is how to cancel your contract, as described here :

• Call 1023 and follow indications to reach "service résiliation"
  • Ask for the postal address to which you have to send a letter saying you want to cancel your contract
  • 10 days (at the most) after the letter is received, your contract is canceled.

Please be aware you might have to pay a fee (you'll have to pay 49€ at least, no matter your situation). You can estimate this fee here.

Have a nice day.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus