Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

im stuck in the uk

Kingdom207
Contributeur en Herbe

I'm stuck in the UK and have been since march,
1 I don't speak french

2 I cant reduce my package as I don't speak french and they cant do this on the international phone line 
3 I've now been given an address to post a letter to cancel but I cant return the equipment as I'm stuck in the UK 
So i'm paying 35 euros a month for a service I can't change or cancel 

Been trying to sort this out since April 2020 

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @Kingdom207

I understand your distress however The SFR Community is a platform for Mutual Assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here, and we cannot access your file. Regarding your problem of termination I invite you if you have the material with you to send it back to SFR via the closest post office and proceed to a international sending. If the materiel is still in France I hightly recommand you to ask someone, If you can, to do it for your otherwise you will be charged with fine for non-restitution of materiel. 

Have a nice day, 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @Kingdom207

I understand your distress however The SFR Community is a platform for Mutual Assistance between users. Customer and technical services are not present here, and we cannot access your file. Regarding your problem of termination I invite you if you have the material with you to send it back to SFR via the closest post office and proceed to a international sending. If the materiel is still in France I hightly recommand you to ask someone, If you can, to do it for your otherwise you will be charged with fine for non-restitution of materiel. 

Have a nice day, 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus