Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

Factures erronées

sachinpa01
Visiteur

I took sfr box+mobile connection. it was supposed to cost to 21 euro per month for Box and 2 sim out of which one sim was of 100mb plan and second one was of 90gb data. but now i've started to get different invoices of every service they offered mean 15 euro for one sim, 3 euro of other sim and bill of box is still pending. what's the problem here. I can't speak french so it's not possible to talk with customer service. I'm writing this message using translate service.

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé ici car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté.

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @sachinpa01,

To solve this issue you'll have to contact customer service (access to your personal files is mandatory, and we can't do that here). If you don't want to speak, you can do it on social media (Facebook ou Twitter) and use your tranlate service to write in french :).

Have a nice day !

1 RÉPONSE 1
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @sachinpa01,

To solve this issue you'll have to contact customer service (access to your personal files is mandatory, and we can't do that here). If you don't want to speak, you can do it on social media (Facebook ou Twitter) and use your tranlate service to write in french :).

Have a nice day !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus