Chronopost refuse de retourner la Box 4G

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

The address on the returns form for the Box4G is incorrect according to e-Chronopost and they have subsequently returned the Box4G back to my French residence, where I am not. I am being threatened with a charge for the box and they do not respond to my emails. Any idea what the charge is and who can I contact to explain what the problem is? Many thanks,

Matt

Edit CM : Vous avez posté dans un autre fil de discussion. Pour plus de visibilité, je vous ai créé un sujet ici.

7 RÉPONSES 7
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @utilisateur_supprimé 

> The address on the returns form for the Box4G is incorrect according to e-Chronopost

What is the address you used?

And where did you find this form mentioning this address?

Regards,

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Good morning,

The address is 

RESILIATION - CR

RESILIATION

11 rue des Nouettes - Batiment L8 Quai 2

Zi de Quevert 

DINAN

FR France

This is the address that is pre printed on the returns form that SFR sent to me. e-chronopost claim they cannot deliver to this address. 

Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @utilisateur_supprimé 

According to this very recent and similar topic (in French) : https://forum.sfr.fr/t5/r%C3%A9silier-mon-abonnement-fibre/adresse-retour-%C3%A9quipements/td-p/2176465

this is the right address.

So I can't tell why Chronopost says they can't déliver... Maybe due to covid-19?

@kendokanne @BellevilleHill @Robert26 any idea?

Regards.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

This is a problem between SFR and Chronopost. We have done everything that SFR have asked to return the Box and should not incur any charges for non return of the goods.  Is there an email address/department at SFR that we can contact to inform them of the issue please? 

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé,

Like @Ryry suggested, it may be a problem following the Covid crisis.

You can contact SFR on social networks (Facebook or Twitter) to see what can be done. I strongly advise you to write in french and/or having someone next to you that can.

Have a nice day.

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Good morning,

Thankyou for the reply. I don't use Facebook or twitter. I would really like an email address of a department that can deal with my issue please if possible. 

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Good morning @utilisateur_supprimé,

Unfortunatly there is no mail adress to contact SFR. You'll have to create a social network account to reach customer service (you can create one with fake informations and delete it after if you want).

Have a nice day.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus