Cancelling the subscription (l'annulation de l'abonnement)

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello. (in French below, sorry I used google translate)

[French]

I came to France as an exchange student. Having heard that SFR is a good service, I became a subscriber and a guy assisted me in one of the SFR shops said that I can cancel my plan once I need to come back to my home country. Due to the outbreak, I left France earlier. Before my departure, I went to the SFR shop where I started my plan but it was close because of the quarantine. Now I am in my home country and do not know how to stop being a user and pay for not used service. 

Can someone please help me? 

[French]

Je suis venu en France comme étudiant d'échange. Ayant entendu dire que SFR est un bon service, je suis devenu abonné et un gars m'a aidé dans L'un des magasins SFR m'a dit que je pouvais annuler mon plan une fois que je devais revenir dans mon pays d'origine. En raison de l'épidémie, j'ai quitté la France plus tôt. Avant mon départ, je suis allé à la boutique SFR où j'ai commencé mon plan mais il était proche à cause de la quarantaine. Maintenant, je suis dans mon pays d'origine et je ne sais pas comment arrêter d'être un utilisateur et payer pour le service non utilisé.

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?

4 RÉPONSES 4
Yann
Community Manager SFR

Hi @utilisateur_supprimé, 

Can you tell me if this is an invoice for a Box or Mobile subscription ?

Have a nice day.

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply.

It is a mobile subscription.

Nazar

Yann
Community Manager SFR

@utilisateur_supprimé you have to join Customer Service (you can use these links Facebook or Twitter).

Here is the list of supporting documents which can also be used to terminate your line free of charge, when going abroad.

• Work contract abroad of more than 1 year
• Notice of professional transfer lasting more than 1 year
• Internship agreement abroad lasting more than 1 year (or if the document stipulates School year 20XX / 20XX)
• Document attesting to a year of study abroad, with school / university stamp (or if the document stipulates School year 20XX / 20XX)
• Taxation notice abroad
• Lease or rental contract abroad lasting more than 1 year
• Foreign moving invoice
• If a soldier on mission abroad: Document of the hierarchical superior with stamp, lasting more than 1 year.

Note that :
• The stay abroad must last at least 6 months
• The requested supporting documents must be dated less than 3 months except the transfer order for the soldiers which must be dated less than 6 months
• The documents provided must be written in French.

Have a nice day.

Yann, Community Manager

Un mot inconnu ? Rendez-vous sur le Lexique de la Communauté SFR !

utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Do you mean that I just need to the facebook community, explaining my situation and attach the documents you mentioned?

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus