Réponse certifiée par SFR Question résolue

If you speak English could you help me out please!

Bamski
Visiteur

I accidentally made an international call and it says I have to pay 125 euros which is crazy expensive but it was my mistake 😞

Can I upgrade my plan to include free international calls and be exempt from paying all this money? I have the 60 Gb (20 euros/month) plan

Thanks in advance 

Edit CM : Votre sujet a été déplacé car il n'était pas dans la bonne catégorie. Vous recevrez bientôt une réponse de la Communauté. N’oubliez pas de vous ré-abonner à cette conversation pour être notifié des réponses qui vous seront apportées ! Bonne journée !

1 RÉPONSE RECOMMANDÉE

Solutions approuvées
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @Bamski 

> Can I upgrade my plan to include free international calls and be exempt from paying all this money? I have the 60 Gb (20 euros/month) plan

Unfortunately, upgrading to a higher plan will not cancel this past billing, even if the new plan include the same service: the new plan only addresses future calls (it would be too easy to change plans just zhen you observe you needed it the month before Smiley très heureux)

So it is not a right.

But you can try to "negotiate" a commercial rebate, for instance taking into account that as a foreigner you did not understand these details about your French plan.

Maybe the 1st level support "Service clients" (Customer service) will not accept

Then you can scale your claim to higher level through this procedure (see ICI). You'll find HERE the necessary address of the Service Consommateur (Consumer Service) that will be useful during the procedure.

bye.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

2 RÉPONSES 2
Réponse certifiée par SFR
Ryry
Client Top Contributeur

Hello @Bamski 

> Can I upgrade my plan to include free international calls and be exempt from paying all this money? I have the 60 Gb (20 euros/month) plan

Unfortunately, upgrading to a higher plan will not cancel this past billing, even if the new plan include the same service: the new plan only addresses future calls (it would be too easy to change plans just zhen you observe you needed it the month before Smiley très heureux)

So it is not a right.

But you can try to "negotiate" a commercial rebate, for instance taking into account that as a foreigner you did not understand these details about your French plan.

Maybe the 1st level support "Service clients" (Customer service) will not accept

Then you can scale your claim to higher level through this procedure (see ICI). You'll find HERE the necessary address of the Service Consommateur (Consumer Service) that will be useful during the procedure.

bye.

Digiclient NC → parti de sa planète disparue, pour une nouvelle terre d'accueil ♥
LaBox THD 4K (V3) - Connexion FttLA à 1000↓↑40 Mbit/s

Bamski
Visiteur

Thanks it's what I needed!

I thought international calls were free but it turns out my plan only covers calls within the EU.

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus