SMS Not Delivered

kuica01
Visiteur

I am a pre-paid card user, and have a package that offer unlimited SMS. However, when I send message to 38655 (bank), I always get a message from +95 2 that my message is not delivered and need to reload. What is the problem and What shall I do? Screenshot.jpg

6 RÉPONSES 6
utilisateur_supprimé
Non applicable

Hi @kuica01,

Welcome !

I allow myself to ask for help from @kendokanne, I think she will be able to help you 😉

Thank you in advance !

Have a nice day,

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @kuica01,

Are you sure that the number you are currently trying to reach throught text message can be reached this way ?

Staying availabe.

Have a nice day,

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
kuica01
Visiteur

I received message from that number with an instruction like "Répondez ensuite à ce SMS". I think that number should be able to be reached by SMS in general.

Antony
Community Manager SFR

Hello @kuica01

You are right it should be reachable, have you tried sending message to other people to confirm whether or not the problem is coming from your number or theirs ? 

Staying available 

Have a nice day, 

Antony, Community Manager à votre écoute
samerri01
Visiteur

Hello, i have the same issue exactly. Verification code from BNP from 38655.

I tried sending messages to other people and it worked.

Is this number blocked?

Robert26
Contributeur Elite

Bonjour @samerri01,

Vous avez posté dans un sujet datant de 2021. Afin que votre question soit vue par un maximum de monde, si votre recherche parmi les sujets déjà existants de la Communauté SFR et sur l'Assistance SFR n'a rien donné, je vous invite à créer votre propre sujet :).

Bonne journée !

Comment gagner des badges

Badges En savoir plus